The SSB Programme is promoting the construction of purpose built demonstration centres. They will be themselves self-sustaining. The octaganol shaped building provides maximum flexible use of the
structure and surfaces and will include:
- A permanent technology demonstration centre showing the integration of energy,
water and structural practices, including a zero energy low environmental impact house
- A training suite providing presentation and training
- Opportunities for small levels of research
- A conference/temporary exhibition area for special events
- A community centre
- Office suites for related small businesses.
The current concept sketch:
Opportunities to Collaborate
SSB Programme welcomes any ideas and partnerships for developing these centres.
Back to SSB Programme.